M14-1.5 BSX SERIES DRAIN VALVE
The new BSX series of valves takes the best of our SX series and puts it in a smaller envelope for motorcycles and other small engines. Fumoto BSX-series is comprised of two distinct yet fully integrated parts: the through bolt and oil-flow control body. These features allow the valve to be positioned as you choose for even more convenient and effortless oil changes. The new ergonomic control lever makes the valves esier to operate and the versatility of the BSX series allows installation without an adapter on some motorcycles that may have previously required one. BSX series valves are designed to fit motorcycles. All BSX series valves offer a short 5mm nipple which allows you to attach a hose for convenient draining. Constructed of forged brass and stainless steel to exacting Japanese specifications, BSX series valves are designed to provide a lifetime of dependable and reliable service.
- Diameter: 14mm
- Thread Pitch: 1.5
- Gasket: Captured O-Ring Seal
- Nipple Dimension: 3/8" - 10 mm
- Nipple Length: 1/5" - 5 mm
- Weight: 4.4 oz
The Fumoto Engine Oil Drain's spring assisted ball valve replaces your standard issue oil drain plug and makes oil changes easier, cleaner, and less time consuming.
- One Touch Operation.
- Allows for clean and mess free oil changes.
- Safely change your oil without contacting hot oil.
- Eliminates stripped threads and frozen plugs.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Reduces time to complete an oil change.
- Ideal for sampling analysis as a small amount of oil can be drawn without shutting off the engine.
Installation and Operation
- Drive carefully at all times, and if you run over any foreign object on the road pull over and check the valve for any damage or leak.
- N-Series valve (with nipple to accept hose) is not recommended for passenger cars with low clearance.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
We offer a LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY on its product, against faulty workmanship and/or material to the original purchaser (with proof of purchase). For any defective product, Fumoto Engineering of America will replace the product at no charge. This warranty does not cover any damages due to misuse, abuse, negligence or accident. This warranty is valid only in the United States and Canada.