ADP-133: 1/2" EXTENSION ADAPTER FOR 12MM-1.25 VALVES (COMPATIBLE WITH F103SX VALVES)
If your vehicle has a recessed oil drain port which prevents your Fumoto Valve from being fully seated on your oil pan, we recommend our extension adapter. The adapter is designed to add extra length to the valve so that you can avoid obstructions when installing the Fumoto Valve. NOTE: We recommend you assess your vehicle's drain port location before ordering an adapter. Although our regularly updated specification guides indicate vehicles that require an adapter, anomalies do exist and it is best to visually inspect the area. Adapters are NOT RECOMMENDED for engines with low ground clearance.
- Diameter: 12 mm
- Thread Pitch: 1.25
- Gasket: 12 mm
- Nipple Dimension:
- Nipple Length:
- Weight: 1.5 oz oz
The Fumoto Engine Oil Drain's spring assisted ball valve replaces your standard issue oil drain plug and makes oil changes easier, cleaner, and less time consuming.
- One Touch Operation.
- Allows for clean and mess free oil changes.
- Safely change your oil without contacting hot oil.
- Eliminates stripped threads and frozen plugs.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Reduces time to complete an oil change.
- Ideal for sampling analysis as a small amount of oil can be drawn without shutting off the engine.
Installation and Operation
- Drive carefully at all times, and if you run over any foreign object on the road pull over and check the valve for any damage or leak.
- N-Series valve (with nipple to accept hose) is not recommended for passenger cars with low clearance.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
We offer a LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY on its product, against faulty workmanship and/or material to the original purchaser (with proof of purchase). For any defective product, Fumoto Engineering of America will replace the product at no charge. This warranty does not cover any damages due to misuse, abuse, negligence or accident. This warranty is valid only in the United States and Canada.